Friday 26 February 2010

Pools, Paws and Plugs

I have come to realise that I do not have a huge pool of friends, but it is my opinion that the ones I have are of a particularly good quality.


My pool of friends wouldn't be obnoxiously huge, but it would be unexpectedly deep, in order to allow for indoor scuba. The water would be heated to an optimal temperature to allow relaxation, and it was also have a jacuzzi bit and a wave pool and a slide and a diving board and water polo net and coins by the side so you can throw them in and go diving for them, and inflatables to have a play with as well, and a pulpit or a pedestal in the middle so I could put a book or a laptop there without it getting wet or esploded.


I bought a new toothbrush today, so I felt that I needed to be childish to balance out the act of mature administrative tedium.


I realised that while I thought I must have the best friends in the world that can't possibly be true, because my friends have me in their circle of friends, which automatically elevates their pool of friends to the highest level as I am the best person ever. And Facebook Best Listener 2009.


When in work today, a small girl walked into the centre. She was around 8'10", sorry, she was around 8-10 years old. She was incredibly slight, and slightly old fashioned and shy, wearing a thin shirt and a long skirt, but finishing off this look with adult sized winter gloves. The contrast of the very thin girl and the overlarge handwear amused me. She looked like a scarecrow with bushes for hands. Also reminded me vaguely of Vivi from off've the Final Fantasy IX.


Not saying she was a black mage or anything, if she was I would have put her in the ducking stool what we've got in the kitchen.


I am not really able to end my week on a driving story, because I don't have one. Nothing of note happened to me on my siwrnai.


I have to write jokes for tomorrow now so leave me alone for a bit, okay?


You can hear them on the www.rhonddaradio.com tomorrow somewhere between 1200 and 1500 hours GMT, which is when I, along with my compacretriot Davyth will be broadcasting our gush.


We will hear you there. Or vice versa.


acrecomedy@gmail.com or @adamgilder if you have any requests or messages for us.


www.theacre.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did this make you feel? What did it emphasize?