Thursday 13 January 2011

In at the 13th Hour (or Day)


A belated Happy New Year, and an even more belated happy new blog.

I suppose I am drawn to leave this update for that very reason, it’s been lazily long since I last posted something here.  I suppose it’s justified however, as I have waited until I actually had something to post here.  So here it is.

The ACRE’s Annual General Meeting 2010, held late due to an inclement weather event.  Finally, everyone can get filled in as to where the ACRE find themselves professionally at the dawning of 2011.



Also, we've left the radio in order to focus on video projects, rather than being fired as we rather disingenuously suggested here.  We have another 2 sketches already filmed, and another waiting to be made.

As ever, the proof will be in the posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did this make you feel? What did it emphasize?